Wood frame with glass, decorative pieces, paint and paint brush, glue, instructions
* Frame holds a 6" x 4" (15cm x 10cm) photo or picture
* Time to make: Approximately 30 - 40 minutes
* The frame needs to be painted and left to dry. The acrylic paint dries quickly so not too much waiting time. The frame is then covered with glue and the decorative pieces are stuck on (the decorative pieces are already decorated).
* Age: We recommend from age 3+. There is a piece of glass in the frame and this needs to be handled carefully by an adult.
* Great for boys and girls, as a craft party activity, as a present to make and give.
Why not personalise the frame with your child's name? The letters are FREE!